COVID19 Phase 3 of Re-Opening Update
As Ohio enters phase 3 of re-opening, we want to remind you of the Cornerstone Psychological and Counseling Services standard of care for the COVID19.
We will continue to use the CDC and Medina County Health Department recommended best practices for anyone working or being seen in any of our offices.
We have these protocol’s posted on our front door.
Patients are asked to cancel their appointment if:
1. They have a temperature,
2. Don’t feel well,
3. Or have had exposure to the virus.
Any patient being seen in the office will need to know:
1. That they will have their temperature taken,
2. Asked if they have had exposure to COVID19,
3. And will be asked to wear a mask. (If they don’t have one of their own, one will be provided to them.)
4. Our Clinical staff will also wear a mask while at the office.
5. Our Office staff will also wear a mask while at the office.